Episode #24 – Kristina Mand-Lakhiani of MindValley Russia on 5 Rules Of Sky-High Email Open and Click-Through Rates
Ever been to the Warrior Forum?
It’s one of the most popular internet marketing forums on the internet.
Well, this podcast is based on one of the most shared MindValley Insights posts on Warrior Forum.
So this podcast is about some fascinating (and profit-inducing) stuff:
Go figure, eh?
Email on the email marketing podcast.
The end result?
Get the sky-high open and click-through rates of MindValley Russia and ultimately, build your bottom line profits.
It all starts with Kristina’s “5 rules of excellent email marketing”.
Kristina uses these 5 rules to get open rates of 40% and CTRs of 25% and in this Email Marketing Podcast episode, you find out how she deos it.
Kristina Mand-Lakhiani is the co-founder of MindValley Russia. Like all great marketers, she spends her time dissecting, analysing and implementing email marketing funnels.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- How to market to people who aren’t used to marketing without making them mad as HECK
- How Kristina uses the “marketing is like marriage” framework to get open rates of 40% and click-through rates of 25%
- Kristina’s 5 rules of “excellent email marketing”
- Why only 5% of any given marketplace will buy (and whether you should focus on the 5% or cater to the bunch of ’em)
- The “100 day rule of politics” that can be used to transform your email marketing
- The OVERWHELM problem of good marketing (and how MindValley Russia avoids mistakes that almost everyone else makes)
- The “balanced diet” rule of content marketing
- The most important thing in email marketing (it’s not open, clicks or opt-ins)
- How to train your prospects to act like well-behaved dogs (and buy everything you offer them)
- In any given email sequence, which month is the most important of the entire sequence?
- How to arrange your autoresponder sequence like an email marketing PRO
- How to write sales emails without writing sales emails (sell without selling and do it without coming across like a wimpy dickhead)
- How to use spreadsheets to get the “big picture view” of your autoresponder and marketing sequences)
- Kristina’s original post on MindValley Insights
- MindValley Insights
- Vishen Lakhiani on the Email Marketing Podcast
- The Warrior Forum
Intro and outro backing music: Forever More by CREO