Autoresponder Madness Review: It’s The ONLY Program I Recommend
In this Autoresponder Madness review, you’ll discover why smart marketers LOVE it. I’ll also tell you why it’s the ONLY autoresponder course I recommend. (Other than my own email copywriting masterclass, of course.)
ARM is THE reason clients pay me $20,000+ to write autoresponders.
It’s the reason I’m able to live an amazing lifestyle. Traveling the world. Working anywhere with a WiFi connection (I’m currently in Thailand). Living life on MY terms.
You’ll learn a lot more from ARM than just how to write a solid autoresponder. I’ll tell you more about that in a moment.
At the risk of being too promotional, I’m going to try to get you to buy Autoresponder Madness. I don’t usually write “promo-ish” posts like this, but in this case, I hope you’ll forgive me.
Autoresponder Madness Review: It’s MUCH More Than An Autoresponder Course
You’ll learn about email autoresponders from the best guy in the biz (more on that below). But you also get something far more important… an education in marketing (something that many people are missing).
ARM opened my eyes to marketing and showed me how I was doing it all wrong.
You’ll go deep into concepts like Jay Abraham’s “Strategy of Preeminence”. You’ll find out exactly how to apply Jay’s strategy to your marketing. This – more than anything – will put you on a bulletproof path to success.
You’ll discover how to use marketing personas to electrify your marketing and copywriting.
You’ll discover a simple process to get detailed info on your prospects.
Before I get into why I love ARM, read Vishen Lakhiani’s Autoresponder Madness review:
“There are only 2 courses I’ve recommended on Mindvalley Insights in the one year since we launched.
Jeff Walkers Product Launch Formula (an obvious choice) and Andre Chaperon’s Autoresponder Madness.
I consider ARM required reading for EVERY marketer who works under me. It’s brilliant in its simplicity and powerful in terms of the results I’ve seen.”
Vishen is the founder of MindValley, a $20M+ company in the self-help industry.
In other words…
If you’re an online marketer, Vishen believes you need to get yourself signed up to ARM.
Ready? Click here to sign up.
If not, continue reading my Autoresponder Madness review…
Why I Love Autoresponder Madness
I don’t want to rehash what Andre’s written on the sales page. I thought it would be more interesting (and helpful) to talk about what I personally enjoyed ARM. Then you can make your own mind up about whether you think you’ll get value out of it too.
If you want to hear what Andre (the creator) has to say about it, read the sales page.
First, here’s a screenshot from my Aweber account. I had just sent a broadcast to my list. I want you to look at the open rate and the click-through rate.
The open rate? 73.2%!!!
The click-through rate? 39.4%!
In other words, 3 out of 4 people on my list opened my email. Of those people, almost 1 in 2 clicked on the links I provided.
In case you didn’t know, an open rate of 72.3% is INSANE.
Most people are happy with an open rate of 30%, let alone something that defies reality like 73.2%.
That, right there, is the proof in the pudding in this Autoresponder Madness review. It works. When you apply the strategies Andre teaches, your subscribers can’t resist your emails. There’s no two ways about it.
Here’s a list of what I learned from ARM–
- How I need to think about marketing and copywriting (before I write an autoresponder)
- Why Jay Abraham’s “Strategy of Preeminence” is the key to marketing and business success (and how to apply it when creating email sequences)
- 3 questions to ask my prospects to discover their hopes, dreams and frustrations (this is HUGELY valuable fodder for writing copy)
- What open loops are and how to use them
- Why story-telling is like crack-cocaine to email subscribers (and how to use it to double, triple, and even quadruple my response rates)
- How a little-known psychological fact called the “Zeigarnik Effect” could trigger my open rates to skyrocket
- A detailed system for understanding my audience (I cannot stress how important this is)
- How to use high-level marketing strategies to make selling superfluous (ie. unnecessary)
- Why using every email to pitch is the surest road to an empty bank account
- How to pitch products so that prospects appreciate my emails (instead of racing for the “Unsubscribe” button)
- Tactics and strategies used by Hollywood producers that transform autoresponders into something magical
- What is a “soap opera sequence” and how does Andre Chaperon (the KING of email marketing) use it?
- How to become the “most trusted advisor” of my prospects (and why this is absolutely essential to your success as a marketer)
- The email triad method (a simple, easy technique for selling products while delivering immense value)
- The #1 priority in business today (it’s not what I expected)
At the end of every email, Andre gives you a list of action steps. “Assignments”, he calls them. These steps keep you applying what you learn (instead of promptly forgetting everything).
In this Autoresponder Madness review, I give it my highest recommendation. It’s the ONLY program I recommend for learning about autoresponders and email marketing.
If you use email marketing in your business, there is no better guy to learn from.
It’s expensive… but after going through the program, I can say with conviction that it’s worth every penny.
If you have any questions about ARM, feel free to send me an email.
Ready to sign up? Click here to go to the ARM sales page.