Carline Anglade-Cole on Why Your Copy Sucks But You Don’t
She’s one of the TOP copywriters in the world right now.
She won AWAI’s prestigious “Copywriter of the Year” award…
…got featured on Dr Oz…
…wrote a promo for Oprah…
…and now she’s here to give you 60 Kick-Butt Lessons on Copywriting… Business… and Life! from her new book Your Copy Sucks – You Don’t!.
Let’s get into it…
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- How Carline kicks imposter syndrome to the curb with a simple, short statement about you and your copy (Lesson 34)
- How to make people better off in ways they desire and are willing to pay for (Lesson 53)
- How to keep calm and carry on even when you’re having a HORRIBLE day (Lesson 27)
- 3 simple words you should use to end EVERY email, letter or note (Lesson 33)
- How to explain copywriting to a bunch of 10-year-olds with short attention spans (not a lesson – just for fun!)
- Your Copy Sucks – You Don’t!: 60 Kick-Butt Lessons on Copywriting… Business… and Life!
- My Life as a 50+ Year-Old White Male: How a Mixed-Race Woman Stumbled Into Direct-Response Copywriting and Succeeded!
- Carline’s website (join her ezine!)
- Carline’s YouTube Channel
Intro and outro backing music: Forever More by CREO