Worried about the coronavirus?
Don’t know if you can trust what the media says about it?
Want to find out how it actually unfolded in China – from someone who’s lived there for the last 10 years?
This podcast episode is for you.
Brian Miller is an American entrepreneur running a company called Easy China Warehouse.
He lives and works in China full-time so he has a unique “up close” perspective on how the coronavirus crisis actually unfolded.
Find out what happened in this juicy episode…
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- how the coronavirus actually unfolded in China (from an American living in China at the time of the outbreak)
- how the coronavirus will affect the Chinese and U.S. economy differently (and how it will probably take much LONGER for the U.S. to recover)
- why China (and Asia) have dealt with the coronavirus so well compared with Western countries
- how to survive and thrive the coming months and years (and what to expect in terms of marketplace conditions and recessions)
- how to avoid getting fooled by all the B.S. coronavirus conspiracy theories floating around the web (save time and stop putting energy into stuff that doesn’t matter)
- Brian’s company Easy China Warehouse
- Brian’s LinkedIn profile
- Emily Writes: Down the rabbit hole with the Covid-19 conspiracy theorists
Intro and outro backing music: Forever More by CREO