Say this out loud: “95% of sales coming from email marketing“.
Has an amazing ring to it, doesn’t it?
Shayna Oliveira was able to achieve this with an English language teaching and translation business.
Her approach is unlike ANYTHING you’ve ever heard before.
It’s a unique system with even LESS content.
Saving time and increasing conversions?
Yeah, I’m in!
Podcast: Download (Duration: 27:24 — 37.8MB)
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- the sneakiest secret you’ve ever seen on getting high-impact interviews (hint: it’s not what you’d think!)
- how to get emails out to your customers, and potential customers faster
- a fear-free way to get in contact and setup interviews with high level figures and leaders in all markets
- how to write epic content that all but FORCES people to make purchases (in less time than it takes to shave)
- the sexiest, highest quality offers you’ve ever seen
- how to know beyond a shadow of a doubt what your reader wants (and give it to them)
- if you’re not tailoring your emails to your customer, STOP WHAT YOU’RE DOING, and listen!
- get your subscribers to work for you (it’s easy, and ESSENTIAL)
- the easiest way to save time and effort (but still get great results)
- setting up auto-responder rules like a boss
- the battle between testing your work vs. editing as you go and which uses your resources effectively
Intro and outro backing music: Forever More by CREO
This podcast is edited and produced by Authority Engine. Learn more at AuthorityEngine.com.
4 thoughts on “Episode #34 – How Shayna Oliveira Creates Outrageous Sales Numbers With Her Genius Email Marketing Strategies”
The $1 purchase (some call it a tripwire) is a brilliant strategy. People that buy from you once, are 10-20x more likely to buy from you again. So even if the purchase is small, it nurtures a prospect into a customer.
Yup. That’s the idea!
You have down some brilliant interviews! You certainly offer valuable content
and I know you will rock it 2014!
Keep up the good work.
Ray, it’s been great to have you around! You brighten my day with your emails ha!
Happy 2014. Let’s rock it.