Episode #32 – How Maneesh Sethi Hacks Email Marketing In The Most Unconventional Way
Hacking life is blowing up all over the place.
But one guy talks about hacking email marketing!
When you hear his key strategy for success, you’ll be blown away.
It’s not with high pressure closing.
It’s not with offer after offer.
And it’s NOT the opposite.
Most people will be PISSED when they hear his answer, because it’s so counter-intuitive. But it works.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- how to use EMPATHY to actually get people to respond to your surveys
- how the RIGHT questions always seem to get the RIGHT answers
- the fundamental idea of relevance and how it causes people to follow you
- the most OBVIOUS and EFFECTIVE way to build your list
- if you’re not focusing your messaging on SPECIFIC topics, you’re missing the boat
- what one TINY change can cause your audience to start giving a shit
- a trigger that all but FORCES people to engage with your emails
- the power of purpose and the massive difference it can make
- why going to conferences and meetups can put your guest posting into OVERDRIVE
- the power of interviewing people who matter to you
- Maneesh Sethi’s site – Hack The System | ThinkTraffic article
- Episode #17 of The Email Marketing Podcast
- Gary Halbert
- Joseph Sugarman
Intro and outro backing music: Forever More by CREO
This podcast is edited and produced by Authority Engine. Learn more at AuthorityEngine.com.