Everything Flows From Your Offer – Landing Page Review
The main area of improvement – there is no clear offer.
With a good offer, your copy can suck and you’ll still make sales.
So for the Foolish Adventure, there needs to be a clear offer. Once a clear offer has been chosen, everything will flow from there. The layout of the page and the copy on it are all determined by the offer… or what you might call the “business proposition”.
Other areas of improvement –
- Scroll to the bottom of the page. There is no call-to-action. There is nothing for someone who is interested in learning more.
- No call-to-action in the sidebar. With a recent client, by using a two-step sidebar optin with long copy and an opt-in form below the fold, we increased opt-ins by 379%.
Here’s what I would do –
- add an opt-in form at the bottom to the homepage (or a link to one)
- add an opt-in form to the top of the sidebar (or a link to one)
- use a two-step opt-in process, link to a page with long copy and the opt-in form at the bottom. I would not use Welcome Gate or a similar software as there is no room for long copy
- set up an autoresponder that offers fantastic content, but funnels people to the main offer, the most-wanted-response