Episode #36: Michel Fortin’s Two Secret Formulas to Writing Blockbuster Copy
Michel Fortin certainly has a way with words.
At age 21, Michel had already filed for bankruptcy…
…until a single quote empowered him to face his fears of failure and social anxiety.
He soon learned how to harness his unique gift of persuasive language.
Hear exactly how Michel became the first person to write copy that sold a million dollars in one day.
Michel has created formulas that are unbelievably useful and incredibly POTENT.
And… in this episode of the McMethod Email Marketing Podcast, Michel shows you how to apply those formulas to email marketing.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- the importance of learning to speak your audience’s language.
- how to turn survey results into CASH.
- secrets you can use to determine what level of awareness your audience is at.
- how great research can positively DEFINE your ability as a copywriter .
- one powerful trick about interviewing successful clients.
- how understanding your audience can help you determine exactly how long your copy should be.
- the importance of EMPATHY and how that can empower you to dramatically improve your sales revenue.
- insider tips that are guaranteed to help you generate a sense of urgency that will CLOSE SALES.
- two POWERFUL formulas that will transform the way that you write copy.
Intro and outro backing music: Forever More by CREO
This podcast is edited and produced by Authority Engine. Learn more at AuthorityEngine.com.