Congratulations on signing up to Copy Hour!
You have taken the first step to becoming a world-class copywriter. Remember, this isn’t just one man’s opinion. This is the opinion of the late Gary Halbert, widely respected as the world’s greatest copywriter. That man knew how to use words. Plus, guys like Dan Kennedy and John Carlton recommend it.
So rest assured, CopyHour is follows a proven process that gets results. Take action and there’s simply no way you can fail.
I’d like to thank you for signing up to CopyHour via one of the links on Drop Dead Copy.
As promised, below is your instant access to the exclusive interview between me and Derek (the creator of CopyHour):
(or, Right Click and Click “Save As…”)
Don’t miss the recommended resources below.
What You’ll Learn From This Exclusive Interview
- How I write blistering autoresponder sequences that generate thousands of dollars in revenue for clients (and, how you can do the same)
- Why offering an ebook to subscribers is one of the WORST things you can do (why ebooks are on the way out)
- The only product I recommend for learning about autoresponders
- Why putting your opt-in form “above the fold” isn’t always the best location for it (and where you need to put instead if you want top conversions)
- Why an autoresponder beats a sales page hands down every time
- How to structure your autoresponder for INSANE open rates (why is no one doing this?)
- Why HTML emails are HORRIBLE for conversions (with an example of how one of the biggest companies in the world screws this up)
- Why copywriting isn’t about headlines, bullets and guarantees (and how you need to think about it instead to be successful)
I don’t recommend many products, but when I do, you can be damned sure that they rock. Note, each product here is an affiliate link so I get paid when you sign up. Pretty cool, eh?
Autoresponder Madness (the only autoresponder course I recommend – it’s that good)
Aweber (if you’re just getting started, basic but very easy to use)
Office Autopilot (same as Aweber, only 1000x better, and a LOT more expensive)
. . .
If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email.