Austin Lee on How To Become A 6-Figure Freelance Copywriter
Austin Lee is a surfer.
He’s also a damn good copywriter.
And today, you’re going to discover how he went from broke and depressed and stranded in Europe to on-track for 6-figures as a freelance copywriter.
If you’re looking for inspiration, or if you enjoy a “zero to hero” story, you’re gonna love today’s episode.
Thanks to copywriting, Austin was able to move to his dream city – San Diego – and can now surf whenever he pleases.
He also likes to take random snowboarding trips and loves that he doesn’t have to ask a boss “please can I have a few days off”.
Such is the tough life of the freelance copywriter.
Let’s dig in…
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- how Austin is on-track to make 6-figures as a freelance copywriter within the next few months
- how Austin turned a failed business into a launching pad for his copywriting career
- how to avoid small-time clients who can only afford to spend pennies on the dollar
- how to stand out on Upwork and differentiate yourself from all the other “me too” copywriters
- how to find clients on Facebook (and why this sneaky strategy works BETTER and FASTER than Upwork)
- Contact Austin:
- Austin’s EPIC post on The Boron Letters
- Dan Kennedy’s Time Management Book
- Never Split The Difference
- Hardcore Closer
- John Carlton and Kevin Rodgers Podcast
- Profit First
Intro and outro backing music: Forever More by CREO